Discover the power of print at IPEX 2014. Featuring over 50,000 unique visitors including Commercial and digital printers, specialist printers, print buyers/print specifies, distributors and agents from across the globe, there is lots for visitors to see and discuss. Neopost want to help you get the most from this international print event. Download your free IPEX 2014 guide now...
Get ready for IPEX 2014
IPEX is the world’s biggest English-speaking event for print, publishing and media, as well as being a source of help for everyone in print and communications. Featuring over 50,000 unique visitors including commercial and digital printers, specialist printers, print buyers/print specifiers, distributors and agents from across the globe, there is something for everyone with even the slightest interest in print.
Why is it important to attend IPEX 2014?
IPEX acts as a neutral platform for printers to compare the products and services of over 500 global manufacturers and suppliers in one place. Visitors will be able to see live demonstrations of some the latest cutting edge technologies that are driving regeneration in the print industry. With many guest speakers and industry leaders attending this week long event, you can be sure to get an insight into some of the following topics:
- Issues that printers are facing today
- Identifying new business opportunities that will allow your business stand out from the crowd
- Practical workshops to help you improve profits and efficiencies
IPEX serves as the perfect forum for printers and suppliers from around the world to engage in mutually profitable discussions.
Some key partners...
As a key distributor of print finishing equipment and wide format technologies, Neopost have partnered with the following companies and would highly recommend that your business visit the following stands:
- Neopost – Showcasing the very latest in document and mail handling solution (Stand S2E210)
- Duplo – Showcasing the very latest print finishing systems (Stand S3E270)
- Komfi – Showcasing the very latest laminating solutions (Stand N4D331)
- Multigraf – Showcasing the very latest folders, feeders and stackers (Stand S3E270)
- Ideal – Showcasing the very latest range of Guillotines (Stand S3E270)
- EFI – Demonstrating the all new superwide inkjet presses (Stand N2D175)
Where is IPEX...
IPEX 2014 will take place from the 24th to the 29th of March in the ExCeL London which is located in London's Docklands, close to Canary Wharf. It is linked to the London Underground network via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR). London City Airport providing access to many European destinations is a mere 5 minutes’ drive from ExCeL - London's east entrance.
Over to you...
Are you interested in attending IPEX? Leave a comment below and let us know. Tell us what you want to see there...
Neopost want to make your journey to IPEX enjoyable and hassle free. We have put together an easy to navigate event guide which will point you in the right direction.
To register an appointment with one of our team call Neopost now on 1850 33 44 55