On the 4th of October, we held our fourth and final roadshow for 2015....
On the 4th of October, we held our final roadshow which took place at the Culloden Hotel in Belfast.
We were delighted with the turnout as over 30 companies attended the event to see ourselves and our partners The Magic Touch and Danwood Ireland.
We had a host of products that were on display such as
Duplo DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder
- Feeds up to 200 sheets per minute
- Manages larger sheet sizes up to 24" with optional Extension Tray Kit
- Air management system
- Ultrasonic feed detection
- Capable of 64" print width
- Wide format digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Integrated tri-heater
- Supports heavy media rolls up to 40kg
- Simple handfed operation
- Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge
- Modular design, add trimmer, collator or digital feed now or later
- Ideal for short volume demands
- Capable of print speeds of up to 248.6 square feet per hour
- Advanced 8-Channel print head technology
- Integrated heated system
- Automatic contour cutting
Dave Brennan of Neopost presenting Jordan Trayner with his prize
In addition, we would like to congratulate Jordan Trayner who won our F1 Simulator competition. Jordan won a voucher for Rally School Ireland worth €1,000.
If you would like to receive more information on the products that were displayed on the day you can call Neopost now on:
1850 33 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can speak to one of our Account Managers:
Karl Byrne: +353 (0)86 8120452
Dave Brennan: +353 (0)86 0490798
Niall Sunderland: +353 (0)86 8062927
John Jennings: +353 (0)86 7959274
Me & My JETRIX- Irish Printer Magazine
Super wide printers aren’t just for those with significant budgets to spend on new kit. This newcomer is shaking things up and opening the market to a larger client base. Large format JETRIX printers are manufactured by InkTec and sold in Ireland through Neopost. Xtreme Signs and Graphics has acquired the...
Me & My Duplo - Irish Printer Magazine
For over 50 years, Duplo has set the standard with some of the most innovative and reliable finishing products in the print industry Duplo products now encompass a vast range of finishing processes, from saddle stitching, booklet making and perfect binding to cutter-creasers. As the sole supplier of Duplo in...