With the TrueVIS VG2, brilliant yet natural colour, increased Print & Cut accuracy and improved machine efficiency combine to bring your graphics to the next level. Deliver dynamic decals and labels, brilliant banners, striking signs. vibrant vehicle wraps - and so much more.
Add More Detail, Colour and Excitement to Your Applications
New crop mark options
Newly designed middle pinch rollers
Print & Cut or Cut & Print
New take-up unit
Roland TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540 features
64-inch and 54-inch printer and integrated contour cutter.
New TrueVIS INK comes in 500cc pouches with reusable holders.
Four new printheads fire precision droplet patterns with maximum quality and efficiency at 900 dpi standard speed.
New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG Mobile Panel allows smartphone or tablet control panel operation.
New cutting carriage, blade holder and blade for increased down force and media compatibility.
Bright LED task lighting illuminates the printing and maintenance areas for improved visibility
3 ink configurations: Dual CMYK, 7 colours (CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black), 8 colours (CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black and White.
64-inch model print speeds;
- - 7 colour standard mode, 900x600dpi, 10pass,bi-directional: 8.3m²/h;
- - 4 colour standard mode, 900x600dpi, 6pass, bi-directional: 14.2m²/h.
- New VersaWorks Dual RIP software natively supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file reproduction when transparencies are used.
- Motor and drive systems provide excellent durability for lasting, high-volume production.
- Optional take-up and dryer units available to optimise performance during long production runs.