We believe that our customers deserve more than just a great piece of equipment. That’s why when you choose to work with Neopost you get so much more. Whether it’s a new binder, booklet-maker, folder, guillotine or any other solution from our extensive range of graphics equipment, you can be sure it comes with an exceptional level of support. You see, we believe that if you are a happy customer, you’re a loyal customer. We know that offering you the best service in the business is good for business. We know that our success depends on keeping you satisfied. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service each and every time. Guaranteed!
Built for professionals and designed to combine
Cut More. Cut Faster. Cut Tougher.
The new GR series large format cutter integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x) to cut accurately through thick materials
- 600gf of down force for more media options
- Fastest cutting speed in its class at 1,485mm/s (58.5 in/s)
- The industry's most powerful cutting motor for precise, dependable production
- Includes storage trays, handles and basket levers with convenient media basket
- Integrated media holder supports media rolls up to 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
The Neopost e-shop has you covered
The Neopost Service Promise
Roland GR540 Cutter
- Designed for faster cutting at 58.5 in/s (1,485 mm/s) and an increased down force of 600gf
- Electronically adjustable pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to firmly grip the thinnest and thickest materials
- Features a cutting groove to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as diamond-grade reflective vinyl
- Extend mode supports an additional .79 inches (20 mm) in width
- Overcut function by 1mm at each endpoint to produce sharpest edges