We believe that our customers deserve more than just a great piece of equipment. That’s why when you choose to work with Neopost you get so much more. Whether it’s a new binder, booklet-maker, folder, guillotine or any other solution from our extensive range of graphics equipment, you can be sure it comes with an exceptional level of support. You see, we believe that if you are a happy customer, you’re a loyal customer. We know that offering you the best service in the business is good for business. We know that our success depends on keeping you satisfied. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service each and every time. Guaranteed!
Standard Flatbed with Roll to Roll option..
The JETRIX KX6 series is designed for speed, with double heads for maximum productivity without comprimising quality. Ultra reliable and efficient it will quickly deliver ROI. The KX6 is universally adaptable for many different aplications. Offering a beautiful colour gamut with a dense white ink option with our special formula UV ink. Combined with an in-built primer for super-strong adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, it provides the perfect solution for your indoor or outdoor project.
- Accurate: True and robust flatbed for precise edge-to-edge printing
- High Quality: 6 picoliter head nozzles provide razor sharp prints and vibrant colours
- Fast: 1024 head nozzles deliver speeds up to 55sqm/hr (production mode)
- Smart: 2 & 3 layer printing at the same time (colour, white, colour etc.)
- Protect: Automatic anti-head crash system protects from head damage
- Safety: Motion alarm for operator safety
- Functional ink: In-built primer for strong adhesion to plastic and metal substrates with optional varnish ink
- Roll printing: Max 2.2m width roll to roll system (option)
- Optional: Anti-static system available
- Unique: White ink system for printing HD white at normal print speeds (4 white heads)
The Neopost e-shop has you covered
The Neopost Service Promise
JETRIX KX6 - KX6-R Standard Flatbed with Roll to Roll Option
- Size: Stationary flatbed: 2,440 × 1,220mm
- Speed: 55sqm (production mode)
- Colours: Basic, CMYK, WHITE & varnish or primer (double available)