We believe that our customers deserve more than just a great piece of equipment. That’s why when you choose to work with Neopost you get so much more. Whether it’s a new binder, booklet-maker, folder, guillotine or any other solution from our extensive range of graphics equipment, you can be sure it comes with an exceptional level of support. You see, we believe that if you are a happy customer, you’re a loyal customer. We know that offering you the best service in the business is good for business. We know that our success depends on keeping you satisfied. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service each and every time. Guaranteed!
Take Productivity To A New Level
Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Inkjet Printer...
The LEF-300 has dual LED lamps that allow bi-directional printing and a speed increase of up to 60% over the LEF-20. The new chassis design allows use of EUV4 500cc ink cartridges, offering an Ink cost saving of around 25%. VersaUV LEF series flatbed printers produce brilliant colors and superb images directly on a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 3.94" thick. Now, with the new LEF-300, higher quantities and larger items can be printed, utilizing a 770mm width, improved print heads and two UV-LED lamps for faster curing, significantly improving your productivity. The results are simply stunning.
To accommodate greater quantities and larger-sized items, the LEF-300's printing area has been expanded to 770 mm wide by 330 mm long. With four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, one of which moves, the LEF-300 enables bidirectional printing approximately 1.6 times* faster than previous models. White and clear (gloss) ink are now jetted through two rows of nozzles each for faster printing, increased density and opacity and faster build-up of multiple layers for three-dimensional textures. A new draft print mode improves overall efficiency for users in need of quick prototype prints. Designed for flexibility, ECO-UV inks image beautifully and conform around the most complex corners and curves for decoration of a wide variety of items from stunning gifts and novelty items to industrial parts and product prototyping.
The LEF-300 comes equipped with VersaUV's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints. By printing a base layer of high-density white ink, even greater brilliance can be achieved when using clear or dark-colored materials. Clear ink produces gloss and matte finishes. Multiple layers of clear ink can be applied to create simulated embossing and three-dimensional textures, and the included VersaWorks Dual RIP software comes with 72 ready-to-use texture patterns.
- Large capacity print area of 770mm wide by 330mm long and up to 8kg in weight
- 4 print heads and 2 UV-LED lamps enable fast bi-directional printing to meet high production demands
- Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) are available in 500cc or 220cc cartridges
- Fully covered print bed for maximum safety and print quality
The Neopost e-shop has you covered
The Neopost Service Promise
Roland VersaUV LEF-300
• Large capacity print area of 770mm wide by 330mm long for direct printing on items up to 100mm in height and 8kg in weight
• Deliver stunning print, embossing and textured effects on a wide range of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, leather and eco-leather
• 4 print heads and 2 UV-LED lamps enable fast bi-directional printing to meet high production demands
• Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) are available in 500cc or 220cc cartridges**
• Includes VersaWorks DUAL powerful RIP software. With useful new features to simplify the print process and optimise results such as Special Colour Plate Generation to allow white or gloss data creation from print artwork and a Maintained Clipped Position function to preserve the accurate repositioning of cropped images
• Fully covered print bed for maximum safety and print quality, enabling production in any busy print shop, industrial or retail environment.